ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blinded by the lights!!!

F/F Titanium 182
On the way home from work today the clio decided to switch on the service light, the abs light and the stability control light - the car has only done 8,000 miles!! i'm the only owner and it has never been thrashed! whats going on?:S

Also when i don't have the AC (and only when i don't have it on) the little engine icon flashes at me, any ideas, i've had the car into reno and they found fook all wrong, help:(

The car drives like a dream and there doesn't seem to be any probs at all, save me before i pack it all in and move to audi:rolleyes:

FF Blackgold 182
Hi Dave. I had ABS, SERV and ESP lights on intermittently a few weeks back. Mine was a brake switch/sensor which was replaced at the dealer. Also they did an ECU update to reflect the change. All done with no charge. No problems since then.:)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
you dont want to go bk to audi, just nip it bk to the dealer and get them to have a razz for you. Trust me, when these RS's work, theyre amazing machines, hehe.

F/F Titanium 182
Cheers guys, i'll get it booked into the dealer next week! Anim@l if they try and fob me off, reno style i'll mention your prob and maybe they'll get off their fat assess and actually look at it!!
The car is great to drive but i'm after a spot of trouble free motoring!!