ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blacklisted iPhone 3gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Z4 Coupe
Hi, a week or so ago walking through town on a night out I found a White iPhone 3GS. The phone itself was switched off. Or so I thought.

The next day I tried to charge it and switch it on, the phones memory has all been cleared off so effectively a brand new phone. Trouble is it can't receive any signal, having searched the net it seems it's black listed.

What I want to know is, what can I do with it? Knowone would want to buy it from me and equally I wouldn't want to sell someone a phone I know is blacklisted.

Andy

Inferno 182 CUP
IMEI, Serial

Apple know what firmware its running, where it is etc .. If they wanted to they could track that iPhone.

Hand it in to the police don't be a prick.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
IMEI, Serial

Apple know what firmware its running, where it is etc .. If they wanted to they could track that iPhone.

Hand it in to the police don't be a prick.

Learn something new everyday. Suppose it stops situtations like this where people would otherwise get a free phone.

Clio RS 182 - 2005
If you'd lost your phone wouldn't you expect someone to hand it to police or if they could trace you to give it back.

It's not your's - you either hand it to police or do your best to find the owner by finding the IMEI - *#06# will give you the IMEI - the phone will be registered with Apple..

Failing that you become a thief as you assume the rights of the owner when its not yours.. if they trace it back to you then you are laible to arrest for theft... hand it in.. you know its the right thing to do.

Z4 Coupe
At no point did I say it wasn't the right thing to do, and lol at me being a thieving c**t. Exactly why I asked for what to do!

Police station it shall go.

gdw

RS Clio 172
At no point did I say it wasn't the right thing to do, and lol at me being a thieving c**t. Exactly why I asked for what to do!

Police station it shall go.

You said "
What I want to know is, what can I do with it? Knowone would want to buy it from me and equally I wouldn't want to sell someone a phone I know is blacklisted."

In my opinion you wanted to profit from finding someone's phone. Send it to the police station.

Z4 Coupe
You said "
What I want to know is, what can I do with it? Knowone would want to buy it from me and equally I wouldn't want to sell someone a phone I know is blacklisted."

In my opinion you wanted to profit from finding someone's phone. Send it to the police station.

You bellend. Yeah you're right actually, that's exacty why listed it on here forsale and on eBay. FPMSL

Status
Not open for further replies.