ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry torch Deals?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Its upgrade time. Currently with vodafone, who have been great but they don't appear to be wanting to negotiate on their deals and keep my business.Orange used to bend over backwards.

Are their any good deals out there, don't want a 24 month contract!

Currently pay 40 for 600 mins, unlimited texts & internet which suits me fine.

Sam

No company seems to be very good with their loyalty/retention schemes these days - Tmobile basically told me if i wanted a certain phone to go elsewhere.

Torch has a lot of issues iirc, which ruled it out of the running for my upgrade (if i decide to upgrade rather than cancel)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
What ive got it pretty much that already, ive got the 9700, but with leaked OS6 software on board! :(

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Torch is sweet, had a play on one in store the other day. The HTC felt like dog s**t, didnt like the browsing on it at all, it was so un responsive!

everyone ive spoken to about the torch has mentioned screen issues (and the carphone warehouse salesman actually told me 60-70% of them are being returned as they have screen issues)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Christ, didnt realise they were that bad! LOL

Yes, I have felt s**t. I used to pick it up when I took my dog for walks, unlike you , you pikey s**t.

;)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Arrived today.

Im stuck really, I like the touch screen for browsing and the bigger screen is great.

But I hate the screen for texting.

I know ther is keys too, but you naturally just leave the phone closed as it feels arkward texting on the keys when its slid up.

7 day cooling off period, I might see if I can get one of the HTC's to play with.