ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry problem already!

Two 0 Shitx
Been downloading some apps, one being a theme, to download it it sends you a link to your email, then your supposed to click it on your phone to download it. When i open the email on the phone the link is just black text, i can't click on it and i can't find a way to copy and paste. Any ideas?

Bus w**ker
Have you tried scrolling down over it and selecting it? Links should turn blue and underlined but sometimes, for reasons I don't know, stay black normal text but with red dots underneath.

You could try getting your service books sent back to your device, log on to your providers BB site and it's under Help.

If that doesn't work make sure that your BB Browser is actually working. Open it up, load a page and then hit the berry button and select close. Then try the email link again.

If all else fails try a battery pull and then the link again.

If none of that works ring your providers because I'm stuck lol.