ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black & Yellow

Liquid 182
Had the day off today and seeing as it was the first one in months that hasn't rained promised my sister i'd show her car some attention.
It hasn't been polished/waxed in over a year probably and not washed in over a month!
She goes to Uni in Scotland so when shes not here it lives under some trees round the back... You can imagine the state of the paint.
Anyway, didn't have time for loads of step by step photos but heres a couple, and a few parked beside its big bro!

Harry

Products used were...

Megs Clay
AG Tar remover
Poorboys SSR 2
Megs #80 & 83
AG SRP
AG Vinyl & Rubber
Jeffs Acrylic Jet Sealant
Dodo Juice Lime prime
Dodo Hard candy
Wheels de tarred & coated in Tech wax

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

131.jpg

130.jpg

126.jpg

Liquid 182
Yeah would love a grill, rep skirts and the renault optional front splitter to finish it off but hey its not my car!
I waxed mine again this morning, doesn't look half as good as a freshly detailed black car! :(

Its a 1.2 Dynamique and its lowered on Spax or Gmax springs iirc...

Mazda MX5
WOW! Stunnign work...

You want to do my 197 when it comes? lol... Nothing better than getting rid of all the new car dealer crap stuff that gets used lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
very clean and i really like the black one looks perfect, not keen on the exhaust tho.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good, Thats pretty much the look I'm going for with the GF's Black Dynamique