ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black wheels

Nissan Jewk

Black wheels are the way forward, do it. Just get someone who can do at laeast half a decent photoshop?

p.s., id personally advise going for black multispokes, OZ Super T, that kinda style

i had black williams wheels on my valver for a while, it looked abit naff but i decided to diamond cut the rim of em and paint my brake calipers gold and it looked the nuts, just thought it mite give u a few ideas so it dont look TOO black ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

^^^^^lol loud

i think you should do it joel, black is the way forward! looks good

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 17 May 2005
i think you should spend the money on better rear lights

I think you should shut the f**k up

was it not you who made a comment on someones lexus clusters when they posted a picture of thier car? im 100% sure it was..
them lights look stupid, they do not go with anything on the car, look out of place and are common.

and the black wheels dont look right, do them white.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Midge the thread isnt about my lights its about the black wheels YES OR NO so why make a sneedy comment about my lights?

big red bus

JoelDee - Why cant u accept the comment?

I aggree with Midge on this, black light and white wheels would make the car look a hell of alot better !!!

JoelDee asked for some opinions on the wheels and Midge commented on the lights....

I dont know whos in the wrong but why do this opinion threads always have to end up with a f**king argument?

I think ill make a comment about the wheels...

I think you should keep the wheels youve got and come up with some different ideas like DanClioValver..

Black wheels are becoming more common now on this forum, so try something different.

joel - sneedy? do you mean snidey? anway it wasnt snidey.. but yer i shouldnt have said cos you asked for opionions on the wheels, and not on your lights.