ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black tube hanging down in passenger footwell

Liquid Yellow R27
I've found a black tube hanging down in the passenger footwell of my Clio 182. I've discovered a hole for it to fit back into on the upper right hand side of the footwell. Just curious if anyone knows what this is for? It seems to come from just behind the glove box.

Thanks in advance :)

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Is it a hard plasticky pipe? Sounds like it could be one of the pipes that send air up to the outer vent in dashboard.

Liquid Yellow R27
Is it a hard plasticky pipe? Sounds like it could be one of the pipes that send air up to the outer vent in dashboard.

Yeah it's quite a hard plastic pipe. It had a sort of nozzle on the end, which is why it made sense to plug it back in where I did. Does make sense, as the heater, especially the windowscreen one seems to have been a bit weak lately.