ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Trophy - new paintwork

M140i
As you say each to there own but if your worrying about the paintwork on a Renault I think your missing the point of the cars.

Just in case you are anyone starts I was making a joke and I am not one of the Trophy Elite as I have been accused of being.

;)

Nothing wrong with wanting perfectly maintained paint along with great performance :) My Trophy saw enough trackime ;)

Black Gold Trophy
Not seen this about - looks minty :)

Cheers! I'm sure I drove behind you in april in Godstone and put a spotted thread up?

Erm nice car but its not a Trophy they only come in red.............

;)

Well ok... but I'm not claiming it's a trophy, was just a little nickname I came up with for it! Thanks for saying it's a nice car.

Its real leather.

Is it? I've always thought it feels/looks synthetic... Capital Seating describe it as 'simulated' black leather too

Black Gold Trophy
what colour were the grilles painted? matte or sating black?

It was painted Black Gold, the same colour as the car. It has just recently been redone by myself as it was starting to flake off!

Also has 172 xenons now with the black inserts to match the bodywork :)

Very nice mate, your not far from me Im in Epsom. Do you do any south meets?
Yeah not far. Occasionally I go to meets, not very often though.