ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Splitter on Monaco Blue

Hi

I am looking to get a front splitter for my 172. I have found out that there is a black one and carbon fibre one.

Which looks the best? and does anyone have any pictures of a monaco blue 172 with either of these splitters on?

ST

Go for the carbon fibre one from ktec mate, its cheaper and looks better than the standard renault one IMO.

Dirty E91

Quote: Originally posted by Andy_sport on 05 May 2005

hmmmm yknow that fog light surround/mounting thing would look awesome in carbon fibre;)
I thought the very same when I was giving mine a clean at the weekend! That and the strip on the back bumper, ok wouldnt stand out but I reckon it would look class combined with the splitter and fog surround.

wonder if you could pop it out of the bumper and cover it in carbon film or something - till someone actually molds a proper one and charges £100 for it lol

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

give me a sample of the fog surround and ill get it done in proper carbon fibre

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

thats stratis(zorba_the_greek) note the perfect fit.................by me;)

Take the carbon one if you want to send a message to other like "hey, look at how sporty I am"

I will go for normal one cos it is more Renault and original.

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 05 May 2005

give me a sample of the fog surround and ill get it done in proper carbon fibre
I have one spare! I was thinking of buying the Carbon Fibre cut out sheets and covereing them to get the look. Would you get these made up properly??

Id be intrested in these and a CF splitter depending on price. What sort of £££ we talking?

Also be intrested in getting the bit on the rear bumper done?! I seem to remeber having this conversation with you b4 but there was little intrest from anyone else.

Quote: Originally posted by ian172 on 06 May 2005
does anyone know if theres a splitter available for the mark 1?

There is but its a cheap and nasty RGM one IIRC.

Quote: Originally posted by hkka on 07 May 2005

Take the carbon one if you want to send a message to other like "hey, look at how sporty I am"

I will go for normal one cos it is more Renault and original.
How much is the Renault one direct from them? If the K-TEC is cheaper its just as well to go with that.

VaVa

Theyre about £140 from Renault. The Ktec CF one will be about £110 delivered. You can buy a brand new splitter from ebay for much less...

172 cup TT

There was a cup on here (think its written off now :( ) that had a cup splitter on the rear bumber... what are peoples thoughts on this?? i didnt think it looked too bad tbh