ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black rear light opinions?

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Alrite everyone!

My cars pretty much sorted now ive done everything i want to without spending an arm and a leg i just wonderd about my back lights.

My Clio is black and just wonderd peoples opinions on the black/smoked rear lights or are the traditional lexus style lights better?

or just to confuse... should i just to leave them as they are?

Hope that kind of makes sence lol :p

Megane R26 F1 #1931
yeah they are kinda like the ones you said but with the black 'background' which im kinda lookin for. What do you think of um?

campus sport
The ones i give you the link to were LED lights aswell mate, im not to keen on the ones your lookin at. but its your car at the end of the day, so if you like them get em.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ur asking the wrong forum,

lexarse lights are incredibly chavy and ruin every car theyre on tbh,
black lights never go with the paint work so again they look crap,
also theyre rather bait and dangerous,

i had them on my car, and got told over and over again to take them off by the police,

just leave them as they are,
if you REALLY want to mod them,
look for the FK rear lights, theyre much nicer,

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Yeah i mean im running out of things to do and i saw a clio with the black lights n thort they looked kinda smart. I can 100% see where your coming from tho pal

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Yeah i mean im running out of things to do and i saw a clio with the black lights n thort they looked kinda smart. I can 100% see where your coming from tho pal

dont do mods just for the sake of it,

thats what i did, and ended up with a chavy bucket of siht, and spend loads putting it back to standard for another go lol
if you really want to mod, think of some creative mods that accually suit the car, oem parts look so much better than halfrauds crap,

no offence, its just living in essex you see soo many cars with just the standard mods (like LED washer jets and so on), and it looks s**t, and carries an awful persona!

if you struggle from inspiration, look thru some clios on here, there are some really nice builds, and most mods have been done, (cept the really awful chavtastic ones)

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Yeah i havent gone chavvy i no it looks w*nk. Ive just gone for the basics so far really.

What would you recommend really because im running out of ideas really?

bmw e92 330d '09
Yeah i havent gone chavvy i no it looks w*nk. Ive just gone for the basics so far really.

give us some idea of what you have already done so we can see where your going and what might suit....

also like the above don't just do stuff for the sake of it because it looks far too much and totally ruins the car.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
5720_109139940684_572840684_2552441_3247092_n.jpg

Mine. (wich have now been taken off.) Out of choice not because i was told to never had a problem, but you need reflectors for these type to be legal.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

well as said before,
need some idea of what youve done, and what route your going for,

make a project thread with some pics of how she stands now,
and youll get plenty of responses with ideas,

however if it is a chavy build, dont expect all the ther responses to be positive,

1.5dci
heh coalville, im from swad me old mukka , dunt bother with black lights ... it looks W**K , seen it befor on other cars , and dont go lexus, thats the worst thing you could do. all chrome n balls ...

Ph1 172.
If you're running out of idea maybe you could post some pictures of your car so far and then maybe some suggestions could be made :D

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
5720_109139940684_572840684_2552441_3247092_n.jpg

Mine. (wich have now been taken off.) Out of choice not because i was told to never had a problem, but you need reflectors for these type to be legal.

I hate light like this. I followed some knobber who had done the same thing, and I didn't know when he was braking or indicating they were that dark.