ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black on black?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
This is my clio, I still deciding on alloy wheel colours. I love white cars with black alloys but I don't think it works as well the other way round so I don't know what other colour to go for. What are people's opinions of black cars with black alloys?
Im thinking 15" team dynamics 1,2's but not sure if the black on black will work well?

IMAG0074.jpg

172/1.2/E30
Keep the standard silver wheels and lower the car. Add some spacer and it will look class. OEM+ style etc.

(s)Low Dynamique
I'd agree with the others, black-on-black looks the bees knees. I changed to polished wheels for a bit but went back to black!

Polished:
zege9u2a.jpg

Black:
pegu8epa.jpg

yja5u6ad.jpg

Clio 172 cup
the black on black look works, although im prefering the Anthracite colour for wheels, also anyone know any specifics about the splitter from jake007g's pictures?

Ph2 Meg 225
the black on black look works, although im prefering the Anthracite colour for wheels, also anyone know any specifics about the splitter from jake007g's pictures?

Its a fat renault megane splitter, about 30quid on eBay if there's any for sale :)