ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black non sport, orange porsche wheels fareham - with pic

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Spotted parked up today in the Collingwood Retail Park by Go Bowling and Homebase

Anyones?

Picture.jpg
[/IMG]

Only just seen this. It's mine :p

My car was parked there while I was staying at collingwood.

I've just recently traded the Porsche wheels for some borbets now though.

Ah cool thanks man. Probably seen you about, think I've actually seen that s14, I've wanted one for a while. My gf used to study near there at roehampton uni.

I'll have to put some pics up of how the car looks now, it's had soo many differen looks lol.

Ah cool thanks man. Probably seen you about, think I've actually seen that s14, I've wanted one for a while. My gf used to study near there at roehampton uni.

I'll have to put some pics up of how the car looks now, it's had soo many differen looks lol.

Yeah I'd be surprised if you havnt tbh haha, he lives in surbiton. Always out in it. Rarely uses his other car which is an Astra vxr, stage 3, with black team dynamics and in 'lightening silver'. May have seen that around? But yeah upload some :)