ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 'n' White Clilooow

Static Low
What the heck does it matter that they're fake?? I just wanted a good looking wheel, already available in white at a low cost. And thats what they are. I appreciate bbs wheels very much, but imo...i'd only really have been paying for the label & quite franky, I wasnt willing to stump up double or triple the money for a set, to then be refurbed etc.

GTD, Lupo
What the heck does it matter that they're fake??

IMO it cheapens the look of the car. Wheels are the biggest aesthetic modification you can do to a car, thus the wheels make the car and if you have cheap fakes it kinda cheapens the look of the car (imo again) Save up some cash and buy some real splits. They cost a little more than you most probably spent on the lensos. You would be paying for a good quality wheel which inturn would make your can look even more amazing than it already does.

Paul

Fiesta ST-3
gorms... you are welcome to your opinion, but in what way does that look cheap!?!?!??!?

Andy, I love it! What spacers are you running? Stance is spot on

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Whether you would be being a sheep or not, in my opinion it would look so much better on some turinis!

1.2 16v
Just come across this thread, car looks amazing.

But am i the only person that doesn't like the sport rear bumper on a non-sport?

Personally I'm undecided. Looks nice on the outside but I don't like the cage or chessboard in the back. Each to their own though, you coulda done a lot worse