ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black mk3 1.2 16v Extreme (Pic heavy)

looks ace mate

think all bolts must be red tho

tints good would look good

5mm spacers off ebay cheap also because there being 5mm you can use standard bolts ive been told as long as they've been tightened properly

small boot lid +1

leathers would look bad in this, nice little project mate subscribed

1.2 16v
looks ace mate

think all bolts must be red tho

tints good would look good

5mm spacers off ebay cheap also because there being 5mm you can use standard bolts ive been told as long as they've been tightened properly

small boot lid +1

leathers would look bad in this, nice little project mate subscribed

Cheers, they bolts just have red caps on ;) picking up my anodised red lockers Wednesday though. Yeah I've got 5mm on the front ATM with standard bolts, just borrowed till I get a set.

As long as all is done by next show season I'm happy!

1.2 16v
Few pics of tonight, iPhone spec:

null_zpsa9f6fadd.jpg

null_zps644ded21.jpg

1.2 16v
Looks smart as mate! I'll need to come and have a look at this bad boy sooner or later! Rotas look lush! I was going to get some volk 6 spokes originally so not too different really

Give me a text when your back mate and just pop round, the standard grids are reps of the volks, guessing you mean TE37s.

1.2 16v
No updates ATM till payday next Friday, just a few iphone spec pics.

null_zps81bc06d1.jpg

null_zps168b1eb0.jpg

null_zps881f0861.jpg

null_zpsb236f5a3.jpg

null_zpse914c86f.jpg

Meeting a lad with an awesome clio tomorrow so he's going to take some pics.

1.2 16v
This project is now over. As much as I say I hate it, I will miss it being my first car and all.

Currently don't have the car as it's in for a power steering repair. But once it's back, it's being put back to standard and eventually sold for a new project all parts have been called for to be bought except the coilovers.

1.2 16v
such a nice car! love the alloys will be looking for a set for my mk3 in the future!

Cheers mate I loved how they looked, but by the time I got used to driving with silly poke, it was too late and the lips were kerb cut badly haha.

Clio World Series
This project is now over. As much as I say I hate it, I will miss it being my first car and all.

Currently don't have the car as it's in for a power steering repair. But once it's back, it's being put back to standard and eventually sold for a new project  all parts have been called for to be bought except the coilovers.

I have sent you a message on facebook about the coilovers if you havent already sold them

1.2 16v
Time to move on, all parts sold, pick up an mx5 next week then say my final goodbye to the clio!