ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black MK2 182 Alloys on my MK3?

Hey!

Bought some 182's when I had my MK2 and didn't have a chance to put them onto the car, as crashed it before I had the chance to put them on.
They were refurbed and powder coated black just before christmas and haven't been used. Been looking to sell them but I was thinking if I should just put them on my MK3 Sx. Not sure they'll suit is the only problem? Any ideas/thoughts on this?

It'd also be nice to hear what other alloys everyone thinks suits an MK3 (Looking to go more silver/anthracite colour)

But yeah.. Cheers!

This is my MK3

28904_562638177082490_996022938_n.jpg

179760_562638347082473_1725673905_n.jpg

Thoughts on any mods?

:D

Yeah, didn't think about doing much to be honest. Thanks for compliment dude! I like to keep it nice and clean which does wonders for the look of a car I reckon. Looked at RS grille so thats on the list, maybe some Team Heko Wind Deflectors? Mudflaps? (Primarily as I live in the country and am sick of getting mud thrown up by front wheels) Trust me want to stay as far away from the 'chav' look as possible hahaa.

Wanting some new bulbs too but thats not really a mod I guess

172/1.2/E30
Yeah, didn't think about doing much to be honest. Thanks for compliment dude! I like to keep it nice and clean which does wonders for the look of a car I reckon. Looked at RS grille so thats on the list, maybe some Team Heko Wind Deflectors? Mudflaps? (Primarily as I live in the country and am sick of getting mud thrown up by front wheels) Trust me want to stay as far away from the 'chav' look as possible hahaa.

Wanting some new bulbs too but thats not really a mod I guess

These two go hand in hand. I wouldn't tbh.

Fair enough, fitting the MK2 182s tomorrow I hope so if you're interested in it check back later on tomorrow afternoon and there should be some photos up, finishing work at 12 noon so shouldn't be too long after that, maybe 1/1:30pm

:)

Superleggera'd MK3
Dunno how much its lowered in measurements mate but i can tell you the backs are fully down (adjusters coming out soon) and the fronts have like 2 coils left. Front is pretty low :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Well there are also the new superleggeras and ultraleggeras which might look good as well. I would love to see a set of rota grid v's or rota drifts on a mk3. They would look spot on i reckon

Clio 1.2 TCE
View attachment 97756i know its been a little while since i've posted in here but the black 182 on the MK3 just don't suit imo.

Opinions?
View attachment 97756i know its been a little while since i've posted in here but the black 182 on the MK3 just don't suit imo.

Opinions?

Opinions?

just fitted some to mine

Attachments

• tmp_6423-IMG_20170209_134514_597-2105810465.jpg
    tmp_6423-IMG_20170209_134514_597-2105810465.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 119