ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold in a Bristol Car Park!

106 GTi
Helped some mates out with a Photoshoot for the Peugeot Club Mag in Bristol on Sunday night so grabbed some shots of the 182 at the same time.

Gallery here but beware includes Peugeots! CLICK ME Well lots of Peugeots, all nice and clean though!

But here's a few of the 182

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

106 GTi
Davehughes said:
nice pics rich, some of them cars at combe ??

Yes Dave, The Diablo 106 GTi was my drive to Combe, they are all freinds of mine that I was with Combe with. All of them where there on Sat.

106 GTi
Cheers

DazG said:
Is that a fly I see on the front bumper :p

I hope not Daz, I quick detailed them off before the pics!

Leeshez said:
Blimey it acutaly came off the drive? Nice pictures and shine as usual

Shocking I know! 125 mile round trip for pics, gone over 3000 miles now! :eek:

Maz

LY 200
No other words can describe it Rich .. :) whoever buys this when you sell it will be getting a minter for sure

106 GTi
Cheers Thomas

Ali said:
Avg lookin car tho.

I would not expect any other comment from you!

Maz said:
No other words can describe it Rich .. :) whoever buys this when you sell it will be getting a minter for sure

Thanks Maz, I would not know what to replace it with at the moment if I decided to do that.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rich said:
Cheers Thomas

I would not expect any other comment from you!

Thanks Maz, I would not know what to replace it with at the moment if I decided to do that.

;) Wel you know me.

106 GTi
Which car Dan? 406 - Most of them are from Bristol.

As for the not driving it in the rain, its a second car - so yes its low mileage and being driven on nice days, I have no need to take it out the garage and use it when it's s**t out. Its been out in the rain 3 times in it's lifetime so what!

I saw the red 406 on saturday at castle combe - really looked good - your clio was parked by the fence nexzt to the track was it rich - had a quick look - but was not sure - no cliosport sticker? there was a 53 plate silver one there as well that looked really clean

106 GTi
Did'nt have my car at Combe on Sat Tim, It was raining ;) The 53 plate 172 was someone of here they have posted in the spotted section.

My car is on 3200 miles - March 05

Dan - Yeah Dean is for Bristol so you will see it about.

Lionel Richie
Maz said:

* until the engine blows up because the bearings have gone rusty

106 GTi
Ha ha I hope not Fred, gets a good weekly blowing out and use at this time of the year.