ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182 project

Soon to be Clio
So after reading quite a few different threads on this forum, I thought I'd add my 2p piece and finally upload my own.
Bought the car at the weekend after a mate of mine having 2 172 cups and a 172 full fat. I'm far from a decent driver so bought a little clio in hopes that it'll slowly but surely bring my skill level up.
After my previous attendance at Oulton Park in my MK5 R32, I found that I had quite a few Clio's up my a*** so I thought it was only right that I went and bought one.

I will upload some pictures when I figure out how to, or if somebody wants to help out - feel free to comment 😂

Soon to be Clio
964ddd5130033124020291cfcf1f1d4d.jpg
f422df4a02f93de25bad7b26ae89985a.jpg
d73eafca29dd9bca291fb33cdda73740.jpg

As far as I’m aware, it’s got a full mongoose system on??
It had some absolutely dire excuses for bucket seats so they’re out and ready for the bin / making into a computer chair

Thanks for looking. Hope the above pictures work [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon to be Clio
Good choice of car to work on your skills with, where abouts are you in the country? Plenty of people on here are happy to help out and offer advice :smile:

You also bought the fastest colour!
I'm from Darwen mate a little town near Blackburn. My mates on here who's from Darwen so I'm getting quite a bit of help off him - all help is welcome though!

Soon to be Clio
Great choice, I'm currently turning mine into a track day toy. If you need any help let me know :smile:
That's what I'm trying to do mate. Getting the basics right first though. Chasing service history, servicing it and MOT and then tyres brakes and brake fluid. Might then look into getting a cage etc etc

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Hi mate welcome to the forum noticed the bucket seats which ones have you gone for ?

Soon to be Clio
So after being back in the garage with the lads working on my mates S3 (I use the phrase working loosely, I don’t do any manual work lol) - I got the bug.. I thought I’d order a few cheap bits off eBay like stickers etc to try and get my interest back.

I also got a tow strap from a recent trip to Oulton Park were 2 of my mates took theirs on.

Below are some pictures of the finished item.

Next, suspension, brakes, and most definitely tyres.
6d08f731d45d365741d38651f3b9f534.jpg