ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182, A50 Stoke today

Da

Less
You had a CS sticker in the rear window and reg was N12 TAW I believe?

Looked nice and clean and low...is it lowered at all?

You wont have seen me as I was in the van! ;)

WR1 impreza
GOOD GOD IVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!! lol

I really should check more often as it was a few days ago now. Reg is close enough by the way.

Shame you wernt in the RB id have given u a flash. Hope I wasnt speeding lol

Tom

RB 182
hey definately saw you today tho:rasp: was me at the lights in longton. car looks nice and low, you on coilys?

WR1 impreza
AY up this threads going mad haha

Right 1st. That was you at the lights then tedge . I knew it had to be someone from off here. Dont see many stunning looking cups with white turinis(i think) looked mint lol
It is lowered mate but on apex springs at the mo. They do me just fine for what i need. We need a mini meet i reakon

DA- Not possible,Couldnt have been me then lol. Undertaking??? NAHHH ;-)

and finally

Hi homer how you doing matey, im more of a reader than poster. Think ive doubled my post count just in here lol

Last edited:
  RB 182
AY up this threads going mad haha

Right 1st. That was you at the lights then tedge . I knew it had to be someone from off here. Dont see many stunning looking cups with white turinis(i think) looked mint lol
It is lowered mate but on apex springs at the mo. They do me just fine for what i need. We need a mini meet i reakon

DA- Not possible,Couldnt have been me then lol. Undertaking??? NAHHH ;-)

and finally

Hi homer how you doing matey, im more of a reader than poster. Think ive doubled my post count just in here lol

cheers mate they a pain to keep clean tho.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=346080&page=2
get ya name down on here. few local people goin