ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Devil - Nutjob on an R1

E36 328
To be totally honest, I have rarely come across a knob head biker and I drive a lot.
Come across a lot more dickhead car drivers than bikers.

^^^^^^^
and yeah he is riding like a knob, but shouldn't the car and lorry drivers be using their mirrors?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
To be totally honest, I have rarely come across a knob head biker and I drive a lot.
Come across a lot more dickhead car drivers than bikers.

^^^^^^^
and yeah he is riding like a knob, but shouldn't the car and lorry drivers be using their mirrors?

At the rate hes covering ground it would take someone only the slightest deviation of movement would kill him and possibly others, no amount of mirrors could prevent an inevitable accident/death

Clio 182 2005
Lol it doesnt look as if hes much of a good rider maybe just a nutcase with quick reactions. He held is longest wheelie for about the same time as a 87 year old holds a stiffy and on most occasions like a 87 year old he couldnt even get it up. Like said above he was clutching going up the gears :dapprove:.

At one point he actually hits a car.

I think hes just trying to be ghostrider.

He is riding like a t**t but f**k it i dont care, I dunno why anyone else does.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Lol it doesnt look as if hes much of a good rider maybe just a nutcase with quick reactions. He held is longest wheelie for about the same time as a 87 year old holds a stiffy and on most occasions like a 87 year old he couldnt even get it up. Like said above he was clutching going up the gears :dapprove:.

At one point he actually hits a car.

I think hes just trying to be ghostrider.

He is riding like a t**t but f**k it i dont care, I dunno why anyone else does.

Im pretty sure you would struggle to maintain that opinion if he hit the back of you

Clio 182 2005
This is where? Moscow? Strong chance of him hitting the back of me...

(Just to add, I DO think what hes doing is stupid as f**k and its just a matter of time until he hits the back of someone)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

(Just to add, I DO think what hes doing is stupid as f**k and its just a matter of time until he hits the back of someone)

lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Yeah thats right this only happens in moscow!

BG 182
bikers are knobs an drivers are knobs theres a time an a place an filtering like that aint the place! i love bikes an cars il get a bike one day an will probably get called a biker t**t or something similar but would never do what they do on these videos or even video myself lol

Fabia VRS & Yeti
This is why when sat in traffic you should move over a bit to create a bike lane. Before your car gets scratched by a nutjob biker. or worse your wing mirror gets thumped off because you made him slow down ;)
That chap will NOT live long riding like that though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a silly boy.I actually know somw decent lads who ride bikes and there all fairly sensible.People like this guy just give the rest a bad name...

172 cup- suzu rf600r
lol @ belters on here tarring all bikers, bikers are like xmas, you only really remember the bad ones, the good ones will pass by mostly unnoticed

Evo 5 RS
Most bikers are fine in my experience with the obvious exception of a few - including the bloke in this video as he's foreign . Most say thank you if you move over when filtering (as for the video, filtering that is not lol). The Think Bike signs are mainly for people who don't look twice and end up acting as a railway sleeper for them

german
The only problem I encounter with bikers is that every single racer who overtakes me (in steady traffic) on A roads cuts in about 3 inches from my front bumper.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I see a few bikers on the way to work.Most sit about 1 inch from my bumper waiting for a 3ft gap to blast past me.

My revenge is waiting for rain and following the bikes 1 inch from there bunper around islands...

172 cup- suzu rf600r
I see a few bikers on the way to work.Most sit about 1 inch from my bumper waiting for a 3ft gap to blast past me.

My revenge is waiting for rain and following the bikes 1 inch from there bunper around islands...

you being serious? if they go into the back of you your paint will be scratched, be a lot worse if you go into the back of them.

i hope your a big guy if your really doing that lol

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Why would i need to be a big guy,just giving them a taste of there own really.

because if you do that to the wrong biker hel stop you/follow you till you stop and kick you in, your risking doing him(or her) some pretty serious damage and their going to be justifibly p'd off with you.

im not violent, but i have got off my bike a couple of times to have words with people doing similar to me, some guys i know would have more than words

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I will let them past if they aren't sat on my bumper, if they are I move over so they can't filter past. I treat them the same I would a car that is tailgating me. They choose to ride bikes, and know the consequences if they ride like dickheads.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Well ive not had it yet,but its mainly with 2-3 bikes i see all the time round town so i guess they would have said something by now.I dont get to the point of being inches away,just so they know there being got back at...

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
because if you do that to the wrong biker hel stop you/follow you till you stop and kick you in, your risking doing him(or her) some pretty serious damage and their going to be justifibly p'd off with you.

im not violent, but i have got off my bike a couple of times to have words with people doing similar to me, some guys i know would have more than words

Kind of hypocritical, no?

It's okay for you to tailgate someone in a car, but when they do it to you you have the right to "kick them in"

Maybe I will start opening my door in traffic jams.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
theres a guy on here that said everyone should ride for a year before being allowed to drive a car, im starting to agree lol

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Kind of hypocritical, no?

It's okay for you to tailgate someone in a car, but when they do it to you you have the right to "kick them in"

Maybe I will start opening my door in traffic jams.

wow mate, first off as said im not violent and wouldnt kick someone in for road rage lol, also i dont tailgate? im pointing out that its not exactelly balancing things out if you tailgate a biker because your risking their life where as if they do it to you their risking minor damage to your car (and damage to themselves obv)

also a bike can stop faster and is easier to swerve around if the car stops suddenly, biker can see through your windscreen/sometimes over the top so they know what ahead.

i dont think anyone should tailgate, im just pointing out why it is worse to a biker, and deliberatly blocking bikers from filtering is likely to get you your mirror kicked off, i dont do it, others do

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
So because they can see through your car at what is ahead, that means it is okay to tailgate? If you don't think anyone should tailgate which is what you said, you don't need to justify why bikers do it. It is EXTREMELY off putting, as you are constantly aware that they are there, and is making the chance of having an accident much more likely, because it takes attention away from what is going on in front of you to "where is he now"

Also, for many drivers (older drivers) it is probably very intimidating.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
So because they can see through your car at what is ahead, that means it is okay to tailgate? If you don't think anyone should tailgate which is what you said, you don't need to justify why bikers do it. It is EXTREMELY off putting, as you are constantly aware that they are there, and is making the chance of having an accident much more likely, because it takes attention away from what is going on in front of you to "where is he now"

Also, for many drivers (older drivers) it is probably very intimidating.

thats a good point man, but im not trying to justify tailgaiting bikers, i was trying to point out that a car tailgaiting a bike is a lot worse than the other way around, and the only reason im doing so is to highlight the risk of deliberatly tailgaiting a bike round an island, not only in terms of hitting them/distracting them, but in terms of them getting quite irritated about someone putting them at such risk.

lets all just give each other room dammit! lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
lol what? its not my argument someone else said it, but how is it flawed?

1% of traffic is motorbikes yet they make up over 20% of all crashes.82% involved loss of bike control,by an individual going too fast.

So most of the time its all your fault...lol

172 cup- suzu rf600r
1% of traffic is motorbikes yet they make up over 20% of all crashes.82% involved loss of bike control,by an individual going too fast.

So most of the time its all your fault...lol

ha ha ye it does attract a 'few' nutters! but all the more reason to give us plenty room a?