ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Bonnet!!!

For a while now ive wanted a Carbon Fiber Bonnet for my valver! mmmmmm sexy!!!

But im pretty sure to find one would be imposible!

So ive always though about buying it in rolls and sticking it on my original bonnet. Would look real from a distance and though of as a tw*t when realising its fake!

BUT......im not sure if im going blind but are people actually starting to just spray thier bonnets black????? Is this the new fashion??? or a cheaper way to make ur bonnet look carbon from a distance.....a far far distance.

If i went up to someones car with a balck bonnet i wouldnt say sweeeeet! i would say so when u getting it sprayed..........!!!!!!!!
You cant help but think it would look stupid BLACK!

Any comments?.....please help!...set me straight!

Cheers

Andy

220bhp octy VRS

think there is a lot of demand for carbon fibre bonnets for the 16v/williams....somebody somewhere must do one.....

I would love it....probably be £500-£600 though...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

pro comp will make 1 if there are enuf requests, the rtoc wanted some so they are making em for the gtt for 450 quid

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 02 October 2003

ask weight about his black bonnet...
That was as it was from the dealer, a standard bonnet un painted. Its red now though.

Lee

BMW M2C

I thought it looked really cool. But I can see why he wanted it painted to match the car.

That Cup with the carbon fibre one looks the dogs too.

Has any one else noticed that alot of these cars in car mags now have black bonnets...

...or are they actually carbon fiber, just looks black?