ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black-Black 200 (Pics)

GTD, Lupo
Don't let the haters :p get you down. No mater what options you tick on the list you will not please everyone. 200 are not the most photogenic of cars but in the flesh are stunning. Would be interesting to go out in a none cup to see the difference.

Paul

Poverty spec 200
Originally Posted by dmn1989

non cup pack = fail!

to make that car better it needs:

Recaros, Cup Chassis and Speedlines!

DONE! is still nice otherwise
The reason i didn't get the cup pack was that or the speedlines is that i don't like dark coloured wheels on dark coloured cars, imo. And the recaros were just to expensive for me to justify getting them. I'd rather have folding mirrors. :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
still undecided on them, as everyone said the wheels are such a let down!

congrats on a brand new car though! such a nice feeling :)

But what exactly is a 200 Cup? Then there are 'Cup Pack.' Load of balls...

The 172 Cup was at least obviously different, and you had one or the other. Simples!

Think it's basically along the same lines as the 182 setup - 182, 182 cup, 182 with cup packs.

I'd have to get speedlines on a 200, no doubt about it. Looks good though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lolz at some of the remarks on here

You'd have thought he'd bought a Lada or something

I like it :)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Cant say i like the wheels, they really don't suit the car in my opinion but of course its all down to personal taste :cool: Nice car never the less !

172 Cup
Those wheels aren't even growing on me, get them refurb'd black. That rev counter is pretty smart though.

Enjoy it!

Poverty spec 200
:(

No Cup Pack or Recaros is a massive failure though.

If i'd had more money i would have got the cup pack and recaros without a doubt, and changed the wheels later. But i got what i could afford, and any changes i'll have to do later.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i really like it mate, just the wheels arnt that nice. where abouts in warrington do you live?

Nimbus 197
lolz at some of the remarks on here

You'd have thought he'd bought a Lada or something

I like it :)

jealousy does that to people :rasp:

cracking car, if I could afford a new one I would, pity I can't.

Have to say black on black looks spot on

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The recaros are not worth it if you are only tracking it a few times a year.

Rubbish!!! I retro fitted some from a R27 into my 197. Yes the standard seats are fine, but the Recaros' make the interior imo!

GTD, Lupo
As gaz said the recaros are well worth the money. I think the are £1k+ from recaro so a cheap add on which will make the car easier to sell when the time comes.

Paul

R27, Deep Black
Nice motor mate! Good purchase!

I would have got the cup pack and Recaro's etc etc for a little more cash but you still have a cracking car!

RS250 cup
I bought mine from lookers chester, is yours the Racing blue one?

Yes Lurch, mine is the RB one Im picking it up at on the 1st at 13:30pm what time you picking yours up?

How does mine look in the flesh? I've not seen the colour yet apart from pics :)

Poverty spec 200
Yes Lurch, mine is the RB one Im picking it up at on the 1st at 13:30pm what time you picking yours up?

How does mine look in the flesh? I've not seen the colour yet apart from pics :)

It looks good, from all of the colours i've seen so far it's my second favourite (after black ;)). I even took a sneeky pic i was that impressed.

I pick up is at 11ish on the 1st, so i'll be long gone before then, getting some of my running in miles done.

'06 Black FF 197
sweet ride, strange that you cant get xenons on them 200s .... good looking the black surrounds as standard though!!!

I got standard seat in my 197 and cant fault them, I did quite a few stage runs in it and not one single time they were not supporting enough, of course the recaros would have probably been better, but for that cash it is better and cheaper to get a set of FIA homologated buckets with 4 point harnesses, these will look much better than recaros, especially with a decent steering wheel like omp corsica or something,

I love the 200's interior, the yellow bit on the rev is just awesome, the diffuser is great, just the front needs some time to get used to, anyway, the fact it drives better than the 197 is the most important, and even though it still looks strange to me (just the front though ) I would trade my 197 in for a 200 if I had the money in no time, broke at the moment though ...

great car ! enjoy it !