ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and White "Rare" 182?!

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
I like the headlights, makes it look more like a megane. But i don't like the mix of black and white, its just too weird.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
The white bit that goes around the front bumper is gheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy. Headlights look good though. Always liked them on Liquid Force's (?) car

Bux

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf GTD
I just read this bit and laughed

to finish off styling ive fitted some french plates. The car doesnt fail to draw attention

Draw attention from the coppers most likely lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2002 Cup172
I'M not even going to look down thread.

its that horid thing that looks like a Seat model of some sort.

its offensive to look so i wont. (i seen it the other day but didnt want to offend any1 by posting it on here)

What really is funny, he writes "i bet your wondering about the indicators well?"

URRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOO

im wondering what possesed you to do that to a Clio and nothing else but that, Just WHY WHY WHY OH WHY.

maybe he got dyslexic while writing and meant to write "needs to be repaired"

IS IT THE SAME CAR?????? LOL

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not my cuppa tea but as said a few times above, it would make an awesome track car stickered up.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gash.

Looks like it's just been in a front and rear-end crash and not had the new bits painted.

Style fail.