ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black and smooth

Clio RS
Some pics of a car from one of my frinds. Love ist ore hate it :)

DSC_1765.jpg

DSC_1776.jpg

DSC_1781.jpg

DSC_1878.jpg

DSC_1892.jpg

DSC_1893.jpg

19-22.jpg

24_25_26.jpg

30-35.jpg

60_62_63.jpg

858789.jpg

1801-06.jpg

1807-13.jpg

1829-33.jpg

1849-55.jpg

1835-44.jpg

1860-65.jpg

1873-74.jpg

1882-84.jpg

i love it to take photos

39-37.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
looks like a blob... looks like the car doesnt have definitions and lines, alough the it seems like stunning quality though :)

also some amazing HDR photo quality ;)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
lots of work gone in there, not all to my taste though
are those ASA Ypsilon wheels?
really like them

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
This a 197 Rear diffuser or something similar would make the rear less boring and "fat"

But love the interior! amazing. Exterior is spot on too (almost) :p

great work mate

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
FANTASTIC JOB but like other not really my tast, pehaps a different color shceme would sort it out but defo a top and expensive job

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
has any other mk2 owner noticed that the steering wheel has been retrimmed???? there is someone out there that can do it....

car does look smart in its own way i must admit.

vers le haut doigt milieu
A German clio, not bad at all tho. Why does the rear light come out?

Renaultsport Clio V6
dont like the tatoo stitching or the front bumper, looks like a corsa but the rest looks really good

b/g 182, meg tourer
not too my taste on the styling but i can appreciate how much effert has gone into it. looks very well done

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Interior's not to my taste... but love the wheels and the outside in general is pretty damn cool!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i actually really like that to be fair. I'm not normally into bodykits in the slightest or major interior changes but that looks stunning.

Well done on creating a great looking Clio, not seen one like it before :)

Russ

Clio MK 4
is it me or is it to shiny and reflects so much you cant see it properly lol. I do like it excpet not sure on the grill and front bumper

A Euro'd one...
I like it as there are some nice touches done to that but i think the wheels are too big tbh. A good effort in general.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Styling is not for me but attention to detail and work is Top Notch