ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 197 with black wheels, Fawcett Road, Portsmouth

RS 172
Ah wiked. How old are ya?! Car looks mint as hell, you shall have to take me for a spin one day! Just signed a contract at 177 Fawcett Road, so living there next year for year 2 :D.

BMW 125i
lol well the loan does pay for all the petrol!!!

yeah im living down there at the mo 177 not far from me at all!!! coming up to my 21st in Feb in my second year!! What you studying??

BMW 320d M-Sport
I used to go Pompey Uni, loved it! Fawcett Inn, classic name! Wish I had a 197 when I was there, blasting down to the sea front, some good country roads around there. Go to West Witterings for a visit too during some decent weather; nice beach!

RS 172
Ah nice, I'll be 19 come the 1st of Feb. Ran a quote on a 182 last night, could get insured on one for £1,400 but I think I'll wait til I'm more your age :D.
I'm studying Business Admin, how about you?

BMW 125i
West Witterings i'll bear that in mind next time portsmouth see's some sunshine!!!

Yeah im looking forward to the drop in insurance when im 21!!! I'm studying geography cant go wrong with some colouring in!!!

RS 172
Yeah WW is nice, been a few times, once with a ClioSport meet actually :D. Yeah cant wait til I can get a car with a little pace!
Haha, yeah, colouring in is always good :D. Will have to meet up sometime dude.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Darn all you students, I miss it quite a bit now! Tho obviously I wouldn't have had a 197 if I was still @ Uni. Few of my friends did Geography, they loved it. Can't think why! Field trips and colouring in! Tho I did Property Development and we went to Amsterdam for an 'educational trip' :star:

RS 172
Yeah its good stuff. Work sucks a bit but thats how it is! Just been in and handed in me Business Operations coursework, rushed to hell.