ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 with Pops & Bangs A10 Hertford

Now Sold :-(
Followed up the A10 into Hertford. Nice pops and bangs with a few flames out the back for good measure. :)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
That would have been me! On the way home from an epic 8hr Lakeside trip, 5hours of which was spent in stationary traffic.... I was just de-sooting the pipes!
Your only the 2nd person to notice and the first to guess the correctly diagnose the cause of the symptons!

Now Sold :-(
Don't know if you've had the opportunity but if you get the chance get someone to take your car for a spin at night and follow them. Looked superb on the unlit section of dual carriagway coming down the hill into Hertford.
Not sure I could live with it day to day but looks so :cool:

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Ha ha, I've seen it, when I get round to it my bro is going to help me make some self incriminating footage lol!
That was for your benefit! A few ott downchanges and plenty of engine braking = minor pyrotechnics now, none at all if you keep it under 4500rpm though!