ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Nuneaton Mon 5pm

BG 225 lux + cup RST
It may have been me then too, yeah seems there are loads around Nuneaton. Do you remember the meggy have a R26.r spoiler?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
It may have been me then too, yeah seems there are loads around Nuneaton. Do you remember the meggy have a R26.r spoiler?

the black meggy i seen definatly had a bigger spoiler ( subtle not chav ) than the usuall one's iv seen. looked a tidy example aswell :)

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Haha thanks :) mostly you spot other RSs round here and they aren't on the forums

Raz - yeah think that will be mine then as the R26.r spoiler is slightly bigger spoiler than the R26.

How funny to have two spots at the same time lol

I usually spot a few about by but like I say, they often aren't on here

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
very true, theres 2 nice 182's round near me that are not on here, such a shame aswell...

still makes me laugh, nuneaton is starting to boom with RS's.

bit of a coincidence that three of us in the same place litterally seconds apart :clap:

Clio 172
very true, theres 2 nice 182's round near me that are not on here, such a shame aswell...

still makes me laugh, nuneaton is starting to boom with RS's.

bit of a coincidence that three of us in the same place litterally seconds apart :clap:

is yours on OZ super T type wheels?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
is yours on OZ super T type wheels?

nope mines on purple TD 1.2's or my mess about wheels which renault 172 alloys in silver.

my car is a black dci with 172 body parts and low.

there is a silver 182 further up from me with OZ super T type wheels on.