ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Edinburgh also Monaco 172

Black Sheep
See a black 182 on Hermitage drive most mornings looks a minter even the rear back box looks polished! Shame about the Lexus lights though, which makes me guess it's no one on here that has posted pics!!

Saturday seen a mint Monaco 172 on silver turinis and the new RS badge. At Asda Chesser.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
See a black 182 on Hermitage drive most mornings looks a minter even the rear back box looks polished! Shame about the Lexus lights though, which makes me guess it's no one on here that has posted pics!!

Saturday seen a mint Monaco 172 on silver turinis and the new RS badge. At Asda Chesser.

Hi mate, that was me in the Monaco parked a mile from anyone else giving u the weird wave as I put my trolley back ;)

Your own sounded and looked cracking as u passed me , I'll keep an eye out for ya buddy

Black Sheep
Yeah cheers mate, thought that might have been you would of stopped to talk for a bit if I knew it was, how much is it lowered by seemed to be sitting perfect on the turinis.