ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 burwell

was behind you today from fordham to burwell at about 4ish, gave you a flash aswell. was hopin you was gonna go for it so i could have my first blast against a 182! ;)

Leon TDI

Thats me!
With the Burwell to Exning road being closed for re-surfacing, the Fordham road is really busy that time of day. Im usually driving that was home, so look out for me nex time :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

there is a black and an artic blue 182 which live in newmarket

there is also another artic blue in a village just outside of newmarket (not kentford or moulton.. i cannot recall the village...)

plus there is my racing blue 182 in bury st edmunds/newmarket!

what you got cambsclio?

did you see me flash you? could see you keep lookin at me in your mirror as if i was a nutter or somethin! didnt realise there was that many round this area though, first cliosport member ive spotted.

i drive a mk1 clio seb with a 1.6 megane engine thats been had a little bit done to it. pic so you know what to look out for in the future:

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/hazzer-104_0500reszie.jpgU color=#003556http://server3.uploadit.org/files/hazzer-104_0500reszie.jpg/U

Thats my bros 182 in the background aswell.

Leon TDI

There is blue 182 in Burwell, which is always parked in the same house. Plus ive seen an inferno driving through the village a couple of times too.

There is a Black 182 always parked in the Rutland Arms hotel carpark in Newmarket too.

I live in Burwell.
Seb182 and cambsclio, where abouts are you?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

where u live cmbs clio?

is the 182 usually parked in the garage? u live ner newmarket?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

yep i have seen the black 182 parked in the rutlands arms...

there is also a black one sometimes down vicarage road newmarket.

bury st edmunds matey - work in newmarket

from just outside ely. im always goin through burwell though. tend to go that way to cambridge because its usually a lot quieter than the A10. where you from seb?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

bury st edmunds but work in newmarket

i met some bloke with an artic 182 from cheveley. thought it could be one of you guys!! nevermind...

Leon TDI

Sorry cambsclio, wasnt sure if you were flashing me or the white clio we passed by the roundabout. As i pulled in a did look for CS sticker, but never really got a good look at you. The zorst sounded deep as you drove past me :)

Seb182. I went to school in Bury. Never went to Bennies by any chance did you?
Where you work in Newmarket?

Ive seen a black 172 with custom exhaust job on the Causeway in Burwell, complete with CS stickers on the rear and side windows, although no one replied when i posted it in spotted before.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i have only lived in bury for a yr - moved up from kent

a certain employer down vicarage road!!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

haha Woof.. indeed matey..

did you send me another PM last nght? it my not have got to me cos my box was full..

lol, burwell possy

Im from Swaffham Bulbeck, just outside of Burwell and used to hang out down the rec and kebeb van a few years ago.