ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 anthracite 182 alloys "05" plate - Wrexham

bmw e92 330d '09
just wondering if this lad is on here,

i was in wrexham and you had come down "solictor's road" as me and my mates call it and wre waiting in the lights then you were behind me all the way through the oneway system past pizza hut and the football stadium to the next roundabout where i nailed it off, you then caught me up down the by-pass slip road and did me then we were both in the outside lane up to the roadworks and to be fair i was struggling! haa haa! bearing in mind you have like 72 brake more than me it was to be expected and i was three up but so were you! lol!

anyway it looked really nice, nice shine on the paintwork and the alloys looked sweet.:approve:

just wondered if you were on here and fancied another frap......

naa, o.j matey i didnt stand a chance tbf just wish mine was a 182 or 172 then i would have been closer ;)

Jamesy :D