ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 Witney

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
As above VA51 *** i think. Bridge street witney 5.30pm ish. I saw you wave at the last moment, i did wave back incase you didnt see. :)

172 Ph2
As above VA51 *** i think. Bridge street witney 5.30pm ish. I saw you wave at the last moment, i did wave back incase you didnt see. :)

It was me mate;) Just been up to Storm to get my suspension sorted out! Thought I'd wave at you although my wife has banned me from waving at clios!!!!!

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
I thought it may have been you Mark from the other spotted's of you i have seen. Then the LOUD exhaust gave it away lol.

172 Ph2
You did well to spot me on the 6th of may! I got married in sheffield on the 5th, nipped back home for 5mins in Witney the day after and went straight to Portugal for 2 weeks!!! It appears I'm quite easy to spot due to loud noise and white chav wheels;)