ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, little play on Friday night

330Ci (Fail)Sport
lol yeah ghetto indeed, was by accident though, got distracted by the other 172 ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
lolll cheers for the pm. kev it must have been you.

little nod at the lights before lane into one? I had a lass on board.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
that was me.. i couldnt f**king see a thing going into that junction rofl :D how did she sound? :p your car was looking good m8

330Ci (Fail)Sport
sounded good mate, bit hard to hear over mine though. i randomly ended up there, took a wrong turn somewhere and didn't know where i was at the time, got distracted by seeing you and was only polite to have a play.

least now I know you were on ITBs, wasn't happy with you pulling away even though i hit the early limiter, had been driving a bit so thought it was warm. how much power you running?

Clio Sport 172 ITB
i did notice me pulling away.. it never used to do that lol :p i have no idea about power at the moment but it needs a bit of a fine tune still on the rollers to get live mapped :) but i would guess 200 maybe a little more maybe a little less. but tbh i dont care about the power as its a great little car to drive :) did you notice the orange turinis btw? :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
didn't notice they were orange, couldn't quite tell the exact colour cos i couldn't see your wheels when I pulled up next to you. and after we pulled away I was more concerned why my limiter was kicking in and why i wasn't keeping level with you lol it looked good though, sometimes wish I had a black car to have coloured wheels. had you cleaned it recently, was looking clean from what i saw.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
It was really dirty! And is a nightmare to keep clean too!! The other problem I had was the amount of fecking wheelspin on the pull off!! Too damp on the roads :-( my limmiter is set to like 7.1k so you have about .3k over me lol :p where you based anyway dude? Oh and I had my full interior, sub and s**t loads of stuff in the back too lol :-( I need to clean the car out :-(