ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 Leeds

top of the pyramid
Black 172 (tints?) Had a CS sticker in back window About 5 ish, going through Headingly , I beeped at you whenm i went past :)

Expert HDI & R53
That was probabally me lol No tints thou..

If i had have realised i would have beeped back!!

Might have been argueing with ar lass hehe thats how i crashed the last car.

172.com, do you have lexus lights and parked on manor drive about 3 or 4 nights ago?

keep seeing a RB 182 as well around these parts,

ash i havent seen you in time mate!!

jamie

Clio 182
172.com, do you have lexus lights and parked on manor drive about 3 or 4 nights ago?

keep seeing a RB 182 as well around these parts,

ash i havent seen you in time mate!!

jamie

the racing blue one lives in hyde park by the mosque I think, nodded at him and got no reaction, so I doubt he's on here!

Honda Civic Vtec 1.6
Nobodys seen me yet :(
I work in leeds but live in sheffield so on the m1 alot and round beeston in leeds

Mito Sportiva 135
Could have been me, I'm normally floating about there and have a small CS in the upper centre of my rear window...

I have seen a few 172 and 182s cruising around though, Russ from Gas Performance 182 is very nice.

I live near Jacksons in Hyde Park so give us a toot!

330Ci M Sport
Could have been me, I'm normally floating about there and have a small CS in the upper centre of my rear window...
same, im always around headingley....limo tints too so could've been me if it wasn't a sport....plus i'd hope u knew my car by now ;)