ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of Jap crap...

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I know there is a few people on here interested in Jap metal so thought i would share my love for the past 10months. Purchased it as a fresh import back last May and have enjoyed every minute of it, great cars and the fact it will not depreciate unless ruined is a big bonus.

Heres the spec list for it...

2001 Nissan Silvia S15
Pewter grey
HKS GT RS Turbo (awesome pull)

HKS 3" turbo elbow
HKS Actuator
HKS (RSK) Performance Air Filter
HKS Hard Pipe Kit
HKS SSQV recirc
HKS Hipermax D Suspension
HKS Adjustable Parcel shelf Dampers
HKS Earthing kit
HKS radiator cap
S/S Braided oil and water lines
Japspeed Intercooler
Anodised blue locking collars
Z32 (300ZX) MAF sensor
Z32 fuel filter
255lph Walbro fuel pump
Splitfire coil packs
Nismo 555cc Injectors
Nistune ECU
Greddy/Trust 3" (Race only) full exhaust system from turbo elbow.
Stainless Steal Tubular Manifold
CUSCO Adjustable Tension Rods
SARD Quick Change Oil Filter
GREX (Greddy) Oil Cooler and oil filter relocation kit with EARLS Braided Hose Lines and fittings
Depo Gauges oil,water,pressure,boost
XXR 527 alloys in gold
Full Vertex body kit
50/50 rear lights
Carbon cooling panel

Still to come...

HKS EVC5
Bride seats
Roof spoiler
Remap

Mixture of me receiving it from Japan like this and doing stuff myself, once remapped and set up should be running a healthy 360bhp :) hope you like.

2013-03-02123704_zps54c7f6bf.gif

2013-03-02123717_zps73ae92f4.gif

2013-03-02123336_zps88863f7a.gif

2013-03-02105700_zps84096972.gif

2013-02-27174854_zpsbcb26993.gif

2013-02-15165500_zpsb3c4c90d.gif

2013-03-02123450_zpsd829f145.gif

:D:D

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Never really been interested in JDM stuff apart from the original Skyline GTR,
but I wouldn't mind owning that, well nice!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate looks like you have done a nice job, wheels aren't fully to my taste but there not bad. Keep it up :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Spotted this on SXOC, pretty damn nice, good spec too. It's refreshing to find other people who don't just slap Apex/Japspeed crap all over them!

Well one Japspeed item ;) but agree currently doing an order to my friend in Japan to get my boost controller and hopefully bride seats sent across. But seen you're getting a GTR sent over the wait is the worst part! but will have to let me know what you think of it as a R32 GTR or supra is next for me.

I can let you off for one, I had one piece but soon realised their gear was cack!

I can also give you a comparison to an S-Body. Hell, I can even go drive my mate's S15 and do a fresh comparison.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Impressive. Not my thing but can appreciate the work done. One thing though.

HKS Adjustable Parcel Shelf Dampers...... Really!?

1.2 16v
Absolutely love that! Not sure on the wheels though, maybe in silver. But still a lovely piece of metal! Drift much? Haha.

Swift Sport
How's it going dude :)

Very nice motor, what happened to the Colt?

My mate Dave Turville has an S15, do you know him?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I can let you off for one, I had one piece but soon realised their gear was cack!

I can also give you a comparison to an S-Body. Hell, I can even go drive my mate's S15 and do a fresh comparison.

That would be great! really love them and such a tough choice between an R32 or supra one can handle 1000bhp on standard internals and the other is a track weapon! just cant get away from jap cars my second import and third jap car.

Impressive. Not my thing but can appreciate the work done. One thing though.

HKS Adjustable Parcel Shelf Dampers...... Really!?

Yer adjust the damper settings by turning them so no need to take wheels off or jack it up lol, apparently expensive and rare as i was told.
tn_1200_DSCF3392.JPG.jpg

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
How's it going dude :)

Very nice motor, what happened to the Colt?

My mate Dave Turville has an S15, do you know him?

Well insurance dropped, and wanted to go RWD ;) ermm is it white one think i do? but going well cheers!! :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Still RWD ;) will have to have a catch up been a while!

cheers for the nice comments guys, would recommend one to anyone not to expensive to run, stands out and rare as fook + RWD and turbo!!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
That would be great! really love them and such a tough choice between an R32 or supra one can handle 1000bhp on standard internals and the other is a track weapon! just cant get away from jap cars my second import and third jap car.

Yer adjust the damper settings by turning them so no need to take wheels off or jack it up lol, apparently expensive and rare as i was told.
tn_1200_DSCF3392.JPG.jpg

That makes sense. I thought they were just for the parcel shelf going up and down when you open the back :eek:

Absolutely love it, still haven't managed to pluck the courage to get one Josh :D

Your spec is perfect, it's actually really difficult finding a decent spec one that isn't a shed/massively overpriced!

Are you coming to the rolling road coming up in a couple of weeks? Would be interesting to see what power it makes (and I'd love to see it again haha).