ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a Catch up! BTCC, GT OPEN, LOTUS CUP UK

Oil Burner
So i've done a few different events lately, and frankly photographically none have justified a thread of their own. So here is a round up of a few images i did like.

First off, some BTCC - in short, Very hot, Lots of walking and great racing.

1. Fresh from the USA

BTCCSNETTERTONSATURDAY2012-L.jpg

2. Fresh out the box

3. Plenty of Fresh air

4. Fresh out of ways to use the word fresh

7. It wouldnt be one of my threads without this shot.

8. Toyota's new Paris Dakar entry

BTCCSNETTERTON2012-9376-L.jpg

Now two from International GT Open at Brands. Boring racing, great cars.

F2-GT-1019-L.jpg

F2-GT-1108-L.jpg

And finally some Lotus Cup UK/lotus festival at Brands. Fun weekend, great weather, average pics.

LOTUSFESTIVALBRANDSHATCH-5347-L.jpg

12. One of the oldies, always nice to see on track and a real treat to get upclose to and have a nose around.

LOTUSFESTIVALBRANDSHATCH-9831-L.jpg

13. Finally a shot i've had in planning for about 9 months, fairly happy with the outcome. Interested on views of this shot so i know if it was worth the faff.

GOPR9967-L.jpg

Merc A class
3 5 13..WOW

Great angles Nick you seem to find new angles each time, keep it up and keep posting images! :)

Corsa Van. Meh.
It doesn't get much better than what you've done.

The effort for 13 was definitely worth the hassle. Number 5 is amazing. Perfect IMO.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What did you do to get the last one ? I am of course assuming you were in the car and this wasn't a remote rig ?

Parade lap or something ?

If you tell me you were there all race, (and can prove it ;) ) I'll send you £20 lol !

Oil Burner
3 5 13..WOW

Great angles Nick you seem to find new angles each time, keep it up and keep posting images! :)

Thankyou mate. It's getting more and more difficult, but thats part of the fun!

That last shot is awesome!

Cheers!

13 is very brave and has really paid off!

Cheers mate, Not as brave as you might think haha - but glad you like it.

5 is mindblowing

:)

Very good, last 1 is defo worth it

Glad to hear it!

It doesn't get much better than what you've done.

The effort for 13 was definitely worth the hassle. Number 5 is amazing. Perfect IMO.

Cheers, glad you like 5

What did you do to get the last one ? I am of course assuming you were in the car and this wasn't a remote rig ?

Parade lap or something ?

If you tell me you were there all race, (and can prove it ;) ) I'll send you £20 lol !

haha, nothing that adventurous i'm afraid to say. It is a GoPro2 taking stills every 1 second. You can mount DSLR's (others do for video), but personally i wouldn't be happy putting something that heavy into a car where it could potentially get loose and cause at the least damage at the worst who knows!

Also intrigued by 13!

As above :)

+1 on 13, Teg mentions parade lap but the lotus in front looks like he's trying...

Yup, this shot was probably 15 mins into the race.