ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit confused (mounts)

Clio 172 Phase 1
Sorry for being a total thicko, but I am wanting to replace my gearbox mounts, could someone pelase point me in the right direction for some uprated ones?

Also dogbone mount, what's this? lol is it gearbox or engine? Any links to an uprated one?

Sorry if I seem thick :approve:

Cheers

Clio 172 Phase 1
Cheers mate

Looking at that kit is there an upper gearbox mount as well, can't see that one listed? Or are there only certain mounts even worth replacing?

BG 182
The kit from Ktec include all 3 mounts. You've got your engine mount which is the mount to the left of the engine when looking under the bonnet. The gearbox mount which goes under the battery location plate and the dogbone mount. I haven't changed mine, yet! People seem quite keen and happy with the results once their changed. If you've got the money and want to buy new mounts, I think it's a very good shout.