ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birchdown trip 24/7/14

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
Hi guys just for your info i had my car down at birchdown today got belts and dephaser pulley done! All i can say is service was spot on and managed my 84 mile trip back home with no issues! So Birchdown is a thumbs up from me too!

Hi guys just for your info i had my car down at birchdown today got belts and dephaser pulley done! All i can say is service was spot on and managed my 84 mile trip back home with no issues! So Birchdown is a thumbs up from me too!

how much did that cost mate? thinking of getting mine done next year even though they don't need doing for another 2 years. just a bit of piece of mind.

2002 clio 172

Where in Lancs are you? I was down there a month or so ago for aux belt. Sound guy definitely worth the 80 miles each way journey.

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
Hi guys the work cost me £640 ish for belts and dephaser pulley! Total bill came to just short of £800 however this also included a service too!

275 Trophy
I'm in chaigley pal just outside of clitheroe!

I'll keep an eye out for you - I'm in Whalley. What colour is your 172?

Birchdown lads won't let you down. I've been using them for years on my Clio and Megane, and the wifes old Megane. Never had anything but excellent service.

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
I'll keep an eye out for you - I'm in Whalley. What colour is your 172?

Birchdown lads won't let you down. I've been using them for years on my Clio and Megane, and the wifes old Megane. Never had anything but excellent service.

Hey there my Clio is Flame Red PL53 FAF