ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimarco Futura

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Out With The Old
OldSeats.jpg

In With The New
NewSeats2.jpg

NewSeats1.jpg

I can't thank James Stone (Stone Automotive) enough for the whole process of finally getting these seats in and looking flush.

He also has a little box of tricks to stop the dashboard lighting up like a Christmas tree.

Track 172, Focus RS
looks really good with the renaultsport stitching, where and how much where these? have they solved the dodgy seating position?

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Cheers Guys...

If anyone is interested how they are fixed as I know -J- was then here are some pics...

OMP Base Mounts With Sparco Side Mounts

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I used to have these and I loved them. Very comfy. Sold them to Colshe. I don't like the harnesses though they look right thin. You need some 3" Sabelt goodness

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Cheers guys,

As for the harnesses, I got them for £35 brand new for the pair on eBay, some bloke went to put them in his mini project but for some reason unknown he stopped the project. (Yes they are genuine lol) so I can't really complain there

You can use normal belts with these seats but its not recommended as the belt will not fit you very well due to the structure of the seats. I used this car daily and find it fine. I've set them us so they are a little slack, enough to move my chest if that make sence.