ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bimarco futura bucket seat covers?

Ph1 T
I'm after some covers for my futura bucket seats I can't seem to find any..

Does anyone know if you can buy them? Or anyone have any for sale?

Or know of anyone that could make me some or if there's any other brand or universal ones I can get

Thanks

they are race seats ..... you could have a cover made but there will not be an off the shelf i doubt .

Hi,
I can get brand new covers for Bimarco Futura seats any color you want. With Bimarco logo or your custom logo. Contact me for more information.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hi,
I can get brand new covers for Bimarco Futura seats any color you want. With Bimarco logo or your custom logo. Contact me for more information.

I have torn my Bimarco Futura's side bolster fabric, do you mean you can get the original cover so a can repair it?

I asked Bimarco about replacing the actual covers on them (as I wanted to swap to the RenaultSport logo ones) - they replied saying the fabric is glued to the fiberglass shell so cannot be replaced

Ph1 T
Just to confirm to the guy who can get them I'm on about covers to protect the seats not the actual seat fabric..

220 Trophy
I asked Bimarco about replacing the actual covers on them (as I wanted to swap to the RenaultSport logo ones) - they replied saying the fabric is glued to the fiberglass shell so cannot be replaced

As above, Bimarco fabric is stuck to the seat, unlike others which have a removable cover.