ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein - price changes

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Just thought id let people know that the bilstein kits are due for a price increase as of the 1st of feb!

the current b14 coilover kit rrp is £851inc vat, as of the 1st of feb they will be £1061.45inc vat

just a heads up incase anyone is thinking of buying soon!

mark

E39 M5 & Corsa track
basically everything that comes from somewhere with the euro is going to have shocking increases!

the fiesta st b12 spring and inverted damper kit has gone from £558 to £865, thats alot of money for springs and dampers regardless of how good they are!

Yep its happening on every component coming over from Europe. Clio Cup spares prices are going up next, CATCams have increase circa 120quid on Retail.

I'm trying not to think that I ought to stick £2K into bits for my Clio now to avoid the increases ;-)

Cheers
M

Golf GTD Mk7
ouch, didn't realise bilstein were som expensive. Thats some increase. How are they twice as expensive as H&Rs.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
People shout about leda because its more of a household name compared to proflex etc...

Bilstein are great bits of kit in my opinion, fantastic build quality never had a problem with them in the 4 years iv been working here.