ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner and PB Wheels Sealant

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It Arrived from Clean Your Car on the 2nd Order in a matter of days :)
Funds were returned to me by paypal from the 1st order so no fault of CYC's may I just add.

What Dilution should I use to remove the grime from my Wheels?
How much Bilberry to Parts of water??

How may Coats of PB Wheel Sealant?
Leave on for some time or wipe straight off?

Cheers
Andy.

Megane R26
10:1 on the Bilberry does the job, if not 4:1 will.

Two coats of the wheel sealant seems to do the trick, but cleanse them first with SRP or similar :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just another quicky.... mix up into a spray bottle and spray on and aggitate yeah?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
yes, a foaming spray head is better tbh. But any thing will do

let me have some feedback on this lad? looking into changing some of my supplies, wheel cleaners/sealents being the main focus

jamie

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Its what everyone seems to rave about on here so I thought I'd buy it... Will give them a quick blast with it over the next few days then when the Weather picks up the wheels will be off to give them the Full Works :)

Where can i get a few cheap foamer bottles as have a few products that I could do with haviong in Spray Bottles

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
they look ok, you can try autobrite direct. But i personally hate that company and anything assocc with it.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I used this exact combo at the weekend, will know soon enough how good the sealant is, the bilberry worked a treat on my alloys :D

riz, good thread, looks to be a good cleaner if that is the result with no aggitation! impressivo!

jamie

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered a couple of Faom Spray Bottles so I can mix up 2 concentrations of it,

I think I may give the Wonder Wheels Brush a good rinse and use that with the Bilberry stuff as its a nice little brush IMO and I have a longer one to poke through the spokes :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
cheeky :eek:

WW brush has stayed with me for the last 3/4 years, top brush, only thing top about WW!

FLOL Jamie..... Might give the car a quick rinse down to keep me awake today and test out the Bilberry Stuff although I don't have much grime/brakedust on them at the moment anyway so no real test

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
any grime is a crime ;)

I see well after a quick blast to Beccles to look for a Storage Unit for my ever growing collection of detailing goodies there is now a hell of alot of grime and still no storage unit :(

Off to Argos in Norwich me thinks to Buy a Cheap Platic 3 Drawer Storage Unit

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Used the Bilberry Yesterday in a concentration of 50ml Bilberry to 450ml of Water and sprayed it on all 4 and left it a few minutes then using my New Wheel Brush set to work,
I got caked in so much crap as I was pulling the Brush from within the spokes but at least it was proving that it was removing the grime, I gave the faces a light coat of PB Wheel Sealant and have been for a good drive and thay are still shining but the real test will be when I next wash them to see if the Brake Dust just washes off,

So far though 10 out of 10 for both products :)

Wheels will alll be coming of for a proper scrub in the near future.

db

db detailing™
Wouldn't mind having a go with some Bilberry... I'm using Megs Wheel Brightener at the mo which is pretty good, still not up to scratch though!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Pop over anytime and test it out Fella..... Got it mixed up in 2 different concentrations roughly 1/10 and 1/5

db

db detailing™
Will do mate cheers, cars in the workshop on Tuesday for a service and a couple of other things, then it's getting a bloody good clean... maybe a polish if it's not too cold!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I intended ona Cleaning Session Yesterday but Then my lazy side kicked in so quick was and wax and did the wheels and cleaned the inside instead,

Just give me a PM if you wanna come over and test it out.