ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bigger Brakes - Willwoods etc Colours?

Peugeot 308
Looking at replacing/upgrading the whole brake set-up soon.

Like the look of the Willwood setup from Ktec, although I dont really want Black calipers.... :dead:

Can you ask for Red, or is there any other companys that supply a good setup for under £700 with different colour choices?

:rasp:

JB

RB 182 Cup
I don't know about the colour choice (I wanted mine in black anyway) but the Wilwood kit from Ktec is top notch. It's a joy to fit as well just remember there are 8 bleed nipples :) The Wilwood logo is etched in so could be painted again if you want to redo them.

On my Llandow trackday I could brake later than all the other Clios there, which was good as I have no engine modifications bar a remap.

I bought the kit without the discs as I got some Brembo Max front discs off the Bay so it worked out at a little over £600 iirc (with CS discount).

The Mintex pads squeal a bit sometimes but this can be solved by braking harder :evil: (or maybe Copper grease)

Yes you probably don't need them but they are a brilliant setup imo and what's wrong with over speccing your brakes? They look pretty blingin' also!

Coupe/Defender V8
mintex pads will always be squealers - they stop like s**t in the dynapro calipers though. Very good progression