ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bigg Red - Brake Repair Kits

172 Cup
Was just wondering if anybody had used their site recently and had any feedback with regards to the quality?

I'm suffering from a sticking rear caliper so want to make sure this is a plausible option instead of having to buy a new one.

Thanks
Bark x

Dodgy one
Whats sticking? Ive bought a seal kit for a front pair of calipers, fitted them and they are just as good as renault imo only thing i thought were a bit s**t were the bleed nipple caps!

172 Cup
The piston is sticking inside the caliper itself due to the seal being cracked.

My main concern with ordering off their site is due to their eBay store being closed and no recent threads regarding them.

How long ago did you get these Rich?

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Fitted one of their pistons and a seal kit to my MX-5 a few weeks ago, no problems so far (including 200 track miles) :)

Dodgy one
The piston is sticking inside the caliper itself due to the seal being cracked.

My main concern with ordering off their site is due to their eBay store being closed and no recent threads regarding them.

How long ago did you get these Rich?

about 3000 miles/ 6 month ago now,

I bought a set of calipers to refurb for a fair price on the sale section and swapped them over with mine once i'd done, I stuck new pistons and seals on them both. I'm doing my old set at the minute, just waiting till payday to get another seal kit!

Delivery was top notch, I'd try get your hands on some stainless bleed nipples too (might as well do the lot cause they will need a bleed), really worth the few extra quids! I swapped all mine from mild steel no more siezed nipps :)