ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big thanks to Luke at Sky Insurance!

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Not only have they done a cracking deal on the track 172, but they've done a 'like for like' policy on the mods, and Luke had a real interest in the 172 project - you don't get that anywhere else IMO.Would thoroughly recommend them - their service is second to none! Thanks once again Luke - have a good 2012!

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
And now they've done it again!!!Luke called me back as promised a couple of weeks ago to see what could be done for my R27. The quote came back very competitive considering the mods on the car, yet they still knocked a bit more off to price match with my Aviva renewal quote!Couldn't say fairer than that, was very pleased with the result - thanks once again Luke & Sky Insurance.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Dealt with Luke earlier, nice guy. Intrested in my car more than I was lol. And I got a decent quote :)