ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Thank you to r-jay

Maz

LY 200
^^ tut tut tut .. I could push you that far Ali ... hmmmmmmmmmm ;) lol

I will let you know when I get back from having it put back on .. I am anal about stuff like that so it better be good or I aint leaving until they give me the money for a brand new one from reno .. ..

Maz

106 GTi
Maz said:
Just going to collect it now Ali .. I will let you know when I get back .. it was totally split in two ... :(

Feeling the power huh ... ;) lol

Lol @ r-jay waiting til the weekend .. the weekend is always best for this type of thing aint it mate ..

Maz :)

LOL at Ali!

Anytime is good for me, but like you say the weekends are better ... that way I can devote some quality time at the weekend, and do a proper job rather than just a quick one ;)

Hope you get the splitter sorted.

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol @ Nick ..

r-jay .. totally agree about the quick ones ... lmfao ..

Splitter is not ready .. Friday now ... grrrrrrrrrrr lol its your fault Ali .. lol

106 GTi
lol, Nick stop lowering the tone!

Maz you know its the truth :)

At least when Friday comes it means it's nearly the weekend ;)

106 GTi
Pah Part timer ... alright for some ;)

I have a week Friday off so better not complain too much!

Maz

LY 200
I have had to take the next 5 fridays off as I can't get a full week off because I have meetings and my holidays must be used by end of March .. would have liked a full week but hey hoe .. lol

106 GTi
The next five Fridays off, now I am jealous!

Know what you mean about better to take a week of, but 4 day weeks go so quickly.

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol @ jealous, would have liked a week but never mind ..

Better stop spamming now .. or we will be getting talked about .. pmsl

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Maz said:
Not telling .. just wanted to say thank you to Rich ...

Maz ;)

PM?

And i suspect it was a clay bar or something "cleaning wise"

Im going to do mine this weekend :approve:

Maz

LY 200
What about PM ??? if your implying that I should have said thank you via pm instead of on this thread .. lol

Is that a new rule ... :S its only a lil bit of fun .. :clown:

No your wrong its not a clay bar ............... :rasp:

Maz :D

Last edited:
  X-172 Cup
I'm off too today Maz (and Monday) - kids on half term so I'm doing the parenting stuff...actually it's a doddle now that the boys are geting older, one is out playing with his m8, the other is upstairs on the PS2.

Peace & quiet - feel like cleaning my car, not done it for nearly 2 weeks :eek: but the weather looks cack so it will probably be a waste of time.

About your parcel, I'm guessing it must be some sort of cleaning product, I have to say I'm very impressed with R-Jays detailing, I reckon he's the best on here, I'd certainly trust him with my car anway...

I'm gonna have a bloody good look on this site today - no thread will be missed! LOL - I'll let you know if I come accross anything of interest...

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol @ I'll let you know if I come accross anything of interest...

Hope you have had a good day off mate... I have been shopping in Manchester ..

You guessed right ;)