ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big fish tuning any good?

S

Ste King 182

Been emailing a lad from BFT i think its near middlesborough 225 for a custom remap clames it adds 15bhp on there website any one been hear hurd anything?

S

Ste King 182

a couple of my mates has had there leons / ibizas done there and they say it comes out like somthing elce. they rate the place but i dont know about £225 for some thing i carnt even see lol !

Albi blue 197
theres another guy round here now too knows his stuff called gary peayers or something... add me on facebook (ben mcmullen) hes one of my friends on there so grab him off there bud think he charges 175...

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Hiyer mate,

I had also being arranging with another member (Robbie182) to get a remap done at Big fish tuning as there so local. They were well reccomended on Pistonheads by a few guys and the guy who runs it reckons he can give decent gains ?? TBH im thinking a trip to RS tuning in Leeds may be a better option though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
whats the advantages of these rs tuners like?
They're a cheaper way of remapping your car. They're a generic map but proven to be very good. Henk from Fastchip is the guy behind the whole thing and he's on here. You can pick up a box for around 110 and then you need an unlock code which will be around £45-50. Or I can lend you mine when it returns for a small fee and make the remap even cheaper once again ;)