ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

big engine tunning list (worth it?) also what gains to expect

http://www.greydevilindustries.com/products/product.asp?id=26

hi guys
for my 172

right so the GDI package listed there, the inlet matching, cams, ecu map

plus the mods i would have done, decat, exhaust system, K&N pannel filter with air feed.

on average how bigger increase would this get me in performance, also if i stripped out the rear for bhp per ton difference.

so basically i'm planning this cause i am gonna have the car fully paid off by mid next year hopefully then these mods will start if it's worth it i mean almost 2grand and if i was to get 5bhp kinda thing it'd not be worth it.

anyone god ideas?
thanks
jonny.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
I looked at cams mate and i couldnt justify spending around 1k on only around 6-8bhp. With all your mods and the whole GDI package i'd say you'd be very lucky to get 190 - 195bhp (especially without the 182 manifold)

It all come down to what you want tho, i decided against it to put the money towards a new car with more BHP