ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Chester Meet Photo Thread

Amazing Niall, glad you took some!

I was going to come and pester you but it was far too cold.

Last edited:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
It's good to see the mx5 made it into pics

i didn't realise it was 2006 I joined on here. First post in a couple of years lol

audi a6 3.0tdi
Thanks :) it made dragging the car out in the snow worthwhile. i was just going to come in the Saudi audi

Nimbus Megane R26
No pics of my silver devil fuel powered leon, no suprises there haha! Yesterday was far to cold for standing around in carparks lol.

BG 182 FF
I couldn't believe it was at boneyard skatepark, I used to go there when I was younger.

Top day although it was freezing. Did everyone go for a drive afterwards? I had to leave about half 12 - 1ish unfortunately.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Quite a few of us went to the pub to regain circulation to the extremities.

I'd have liked to have stayed longer but I couldn't feel my feet :/

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
du2yvaga.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry if the link wasn't working the Vimeo should work.

Here's the prizes as well

Eddie won the challenge on the play station so he's wont a set of wheels to be refurb

2eta3e2e.jpg

Thomas won my favourite Clio of meet it was a hard one to call this time his or joes

4umyda2a.jpg

And cleanest of the meet was to a guy that I am really sorry but I have forgotten your name ;(

But this is him in his 197

aveqa8y8.jpg

And the joke prize well that just has to be Rhys

4e8ebanu.jpg

Last edited:
I can only apologise for attending with two complete retards and missing the whole thing (even went to the wrong f**king pub afterwards FFS). Sorry Ash! Had an absolute failure of a day. It certainly looked successful from what everyone's posted anyway.

I got a couple on the way down... (expert camera mount skills :eek: )

8585954441_7c35944bbd_z.jpg

pairofdicks by j0eyD, on Flickr

8585954541_18ee5004a5_z.jpg

r****d by j0eyD, on Flickr

8585954389_50501b2cd4_z.jpg

ballbag by j0eyD, on Flickr

Non-Clios FTW. :rasp:

Last edited:
  Flame 172 (Ph2)
Some more photo's folks, a bit biased to Phase 2's I know, and my battery life was on its last legs to had to be quick to get the shots I did, sorry to those I missed - I didn't even take a photo of my own car at the meet, but got one back home after the meet.

Apologies for the quality - the resizing software I used on my girlfriends laptop has done an awful job (jagged lines everywhere). Got the full 20MP photos if you want them, just PM me.

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

And finally, mine when I was home later that day... totally filthy with road-salt after spending plenty of time on Saturday getting her clean - why did I bother?!

18.JPG

19.JPG

Had a good day chaps, good to meet you all and looking forward to some more events coming up - hopefully some track days!

PS: I'm not parked outside my house, its the derelict house next door!

Last edited:
I didn't see half of these cars LOL. Too cold to be walking around, didn't really speak to anyone new either! Come and find me at the next meet and say hi everyone.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Whaa you get prizes at your meets?! Who supplied those!? Top marks.

I got the prizes for the last two years but its tricky to know what to get last year I just got a load of AG products. This year I got a AG pack and the joke prize. I asked sp automotive for a prize this year and they kindly gave the wheel refurb and I got give a umbrella but a member on here that pm'd me what I thought was very nice of him and wouldn't even let me pay!
I did also order a tub of dodo juice wax but it didn't turn up on time;(

Ash's meets are absolutely brilliant tbf.

why thank you Eddie I think it's just a northwest simple as! We like are meets.

i had a good walk round yesterday, met a few peeps too

I didn't get a chance to have a proper walk about this year I was gutted and didn't really get to say hi to many people.

Because he's a f**king titty. No seriously, trying to get focus using a 50mm f1.8 lens and keep it from being blurry or retardedly noisy isnt easy with my (lack of) camera mount.

Greet photos joe I was dead happy to see you but I was a little gutted thay you were so late and went to the wrong pub;(

I didn't see half of these cars LOL. Too cold to be walking around, didn't really speak to anyone new either! Come and find me at the next meet and say hi everyone.

It was way to cold. I think smaller meets are now the way to meet people. Cal still didn't know who you were and you've bin to a fair few meets together lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cal is the one with the raider I don't think his photo is as easy to come by as yours mate but you've bin to a fair few of the same meet but still have no clue who each other are. Anyone know who the lad in the TT was?

330Ci cab
i think i only really spoke to those that were at the mini meet in warrington the other month, and Rob(?) with the white R26. i tried to mingle, i think it was just too damn cold! haha