ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BHP Performance - this bank holiday Monday at Lydden hill

Clio williams / 172
No can do cant have another bank holiday away from the mrs will be stabbed in my sleep

I won't be going this year but I've been in the past and it's a good day out.

Plenty of stuff to see and the track action is always good with the race/drift cars that go out. Lots of variety which is always nice.

Yeah plenty of parking. Pay on the gate then drive in and find a space on the hill. There wasn't an rs stand last time I went but maybe there will be this year. From what I can gather it gets busier and more popular each year and it was really busy when I went in 2012.

One thing tho the cue to get in is always mental and people cue up all the way down the duel carriageway. I think it's gonna be busy no mater what time you get there but maybe get there a little bit later to save cuing for ages.

I enjoyed it when I went tho. I'd recommend going especially if the weather is gonna be decent.