ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bhp fuel fest west point

Clio 172 turbo
OK a bit late notic But who would be interested in a Clio sport stand for fuel fest at west point in Exeter
http://bhpfuelfest.com
Tickets are £10 per person need a minimum of 10 cars to have a stand

Cut of point is 31st of may

Clio 172 turbo
no mate it wont be indoor they only pick a few cars to go indoor if we get 10 people we can have a stand

197 CUP GW
Is this allways going to be the same ? Exeter area members. should be loads ! Somehow all these so called members need there fingers pulling out of ther arses !!!!! It's just a joke, I'll travel to do stuff. like with Par etc. Yeah i,m probably twice most of your ages, but also got cancer, do I give a ****. THE SOUTH WEST NEEDS SORTING OUT...........

Clio 172 turbo
Is this allways going to be the same ? Exeter area members. should be loads ! Somehow all these so called members need there fingers pulling out of ther arses !!!!! It's just a joke, I'll travel to do stuff. like with Par etc. Yeah i,m probably twice most of your ages, but also got cancer, do I give a ****. THE SOUTH WEST NEEDS SORTING OUT...........

Its a struggle getting people to attend unfortunately but its still worth trying. I tried getting hold of them to see if just 5 of us can go. I think we can all by tickets individually bit we will just be in with a load of other cars and no stand and a bad spot. Sorry to hear about the cancer glad its not stopping you tho

197 CUP GW
I wasn't having a go at you mate.Understand under 12's go free,so will still have to pay for 2 tickets. Yes the sprogs are going as well !!! Can you confirm this is correct, and i'll send you the dosh as requested.