ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 Horley

WANTED Arctic 182
You tried giving me a flyer but I'm already on here!

I wasn't sure what you were trying to do so didn't think to open my window lol I need to here your exhause...milltek with a decat?

Black Gold Trophy
haha! yeah you did look quite scared!
Was just testing out my new suspension! Nah it's just a scorpion cat back mate, a guy round the corner used to have a milltek, didn't sound much different to be honest!

200 FF Storm Grey
lolol, you tried to shove a flyeron somebodies car whilethey were sat in it?

Got a comedy image going on in my head lol

Black Gold Trophy
lol, nah I pulled up next to him as he was on my street and opened the window to hand him one, he then told me he was already on here.

WANTED Arctic 182
haha I didn't realise it was you!

My mate knows another person near Horley that has a BG 182 with a Milltek so though that was him.

Just as you were pulling away I put my keys in the ignition to put the window down but you were gone!

What suspension you got now then? I didn't think you had 182 wheels either, that's why i didn't think it was you.

lolol, you tried to shove a flyeron somebodies car whilethey were sat in it?

Got a comedy image going on in my head lol

He stopped just before my car and I was wondering wtf he was doing!
My mate thought he was showing me his phone lol

Black Gold Trophy
Did have clio trophy wheels, but they're on the missus car at the moment as I've been refurbing hers for her.
Havent seen any BGs about, my missus has an RB and my mate in crawley has an arctic.

WANTED Arctic 182
Cool. Well if I see you again, I'll have to listen to your exhaust. I'm not sure what to get.